How to connect SIP Trunk to old PBX with E1 Port or PRI Port.
Thease days Telecom compinies are offering SIP Trunk to the consumers .Now users are having issues with there old model PBX which is having only E1 port and does not support SIP trunk . or if SIP trunk is supported then licenses price is very high. As I know Jio is providing SIP Trunk with SIP Trunk to E1 converter as Sangoma VEGA 100G for the customers who is getting more then 20 channels .
There are many more brands available in the market as Grandstream, Dinstar easly available in India.
Now the problem with customers who are getting less the 20 channels they are not getting the converter as free. They have to buy SIP to E1 Converter . which is avalible in many brands.
Then CASQ-L301 SIP PRI Gateway is the good option to use any Indian Telecom company SIP trunk to your old PBX which is having E1 port.
This device gateway will convert the SIP Trunk to E1 or PRI and E1 to SIP . you can use both ways.
This is having the following features .
- Support OPEN VPN
- Support Port Group Management
- Simple and convenient configuration wia WEB GUI
- Support all SIP Trunk (Airtel, JIO, TATA, BSNL, Spectranet etc)
- Support multiple SIP registration, Anonymous Endpoint registers with this gateway.
- Codecs support G711A, G711U, G729A, G723, G722, GSM.
- Available in 1 port E1/T1/PRI .
There are many more features. for any query whatsApp +918318841546