How to install product key after evaluation expired SCOM
How to add a product key to an eval version of System Center 2012 Operations Manager
To set the product key, use the Set-SCOMLicense cmdlet in PowerShell. To use the Set-SCOMLicense cmdlet you need to use elevated permissions. (Run as Administrator).
1. Open PowerShell as an Administrator
2. Load the OperationsManager Module
3. Connect to your ManagementGroup
4. Use Set-SCOMLicense -ProductId “yourlicensekey“
Set-SCOMLicense -ProductId ‘C97A1C5E-6429-4F71-8B2D-3525E237BF62’
5. To check if changes were executed run Get-SCOMManagementGroup | ft skuforlicense, version, timeofexpiration –a
Note: This may require a reboot after running in order to register correctly.
For more information on the Set-SCOMLicense cmdlet see http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh920237.aspx
Source link :- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2699998