Jio SIP Trunk is an IP-based voice service that allows you to make and receive calls through an IP PBX on a single channel with a scale from 10 to 5000 simultaneous calls. Jio SIP Trunk allows you to assign a unique number to each station with the ability to send and receive voice calls. It is a cost-effective and flexible alternative to traditional ISDN PRIs. This scalable solution allows you to quickly and easily upgrade or reduce the number of voice channels as needed. It is easy to integrate and manage because it works over IP. Jio SIP Trunk provides a solution for both incoming and outgoing calls, including telemarketing channels and an ISD facility.
Vicidial has given many security options to secure your server as below
• White List (ViciWhite)– Blocks all access except for IPs specifically defined in a ViciDial IP List
• Black List (ViciBlack)– Block any IP specifically defined in a ViciDial IP List (Defaults to SIP/IAX/RTC)
• Dynamic List (ViciBox Dynamic Portal)– Allows agents to manually authenticate with a portal to gain access to ViciDial
• VoIPBL – Community generated list of known SIP attackers, works the same as a Black List
• GeoBlock – Block IPs based on their assigned geographical location, similar to the Black List
ViciWhite is the best method to secure your Vicidial server.
Step -1 Enable IP Lists under admin > System Setting
How to create scripts in Vicidial for Inbound or Outbound Campaign
Script will show the content which we will configure in the script screen on agent screen . when calling to outbound campaign number or call is coming to inbound campaign .
for example I have created a script for outbound campaign to just just the agent name who is calling and to whom he is calling. its depends upon how much data you have related to the you are calling or receiving call.
Your script will show under script tab as in below image .